An awesome opportunity for athletes to enhance their performance. This is a complimentary Yoga for Athletes class @ Next Level Strength & Conditioning. Our Yoga for Athletes sessions are geared to compliment and enhance athletic training. The goals of each class are to develop mobility, flexibility, breathing techniques, focus and strength. An excellent way to take youth athletic training to the next level.
EVENT NAME: (FREE CLASS) Yoga for Athletes Session @ Next Level
DATE: Sunday, June 3, 2018
TIME: 4:00 - 5:00pm
LOCATION: Butterfly Kids Yoga @ Next Level Strength & Conditioning; 80 Lyndon Road, Fairport, NY 14450. Click here for a map.
WHAT TO BRING: Please bring water. Yoga mats are available to borrow if you do not have your own.
WHAT TO WEAR: We will be active and moving. Please dress in comfortable clothes that are easy to move in.
SIGN UP: This is a free class but registration is required. Geared for ages 9+.
What makes Yoga for Athletes unique and different?
- Two instructors. Each session is led by two certified teen yoga instructors with strong team sports backgrounds and extensive athletic experience (see instructors below).
- A tailored & focused approach. Instructor 1 provides verbal cues while providing adjustments and modifications to athletes as necessary.
- Visual demonsration. Instructor 2 participates in the class by providing a visual demonstration, helping to guide athletes through each session.
- Engaging classes. Each session features current & on-trend music for our tween and teen athletes.
Benefits to Athletes:
- Yoga helps athletes increase their mobility, balance, and focus.
- Yoga compliments athletic training with key stretches and strengthening poses to help athletes prepare for upcoming training sessions or to help them restore post-training.
- Breathing. Yoga helps teach our athletes how to breathe more efficienctly and effectively -- a benefit that can really help take them to the next level in their sport.
In addition to classes at Next Level, Butterfly Kids Yoga also offer options for teams and individual athletes. Click here to learn more.