There is something about this time of year that makes us all want to connect. It’s that whole idea of “presence” over presents, right? Which is exactly what we’ve been focused on in classes lately….
Maybe it’s grabbing a friend and coming to class together.
Maybe it’s coming to yoga with your child. You take the adult class, they take the kids class.
Maybe it’s meeting a new friend whose mat is next to yours.
Maybe it’s just being surrounded by other kids who are into yoga, just like yours.
It could be one or all of these. But this time of year just naturally leads to connections. So beyond all the shopping, the gifts, the material things, it’s the season to connect…which might be the most special gift of all.
Hope to connect with you and your kids in class or at an upcoming event soon! Upcoming schedule is below.
Have a great week!
Did you know that our hamstrings are about 30% weaker than our quads? A strength imbalance between your hamstrings and quads increases your risk of injuries, such as muscle strains and ligament sprains. One great way to stretch those tight hammies is with a yoga strap. This allows those tight muscles to stretch — lessening the chance of injury and improving flexibility over time.
View full schedule
- Ages 3-5 @ 10:00 - 10:45am at Physio-Logics Youth Wellness (Penfield). Focus on anxiety prevention, self-calming and yoga fun for little ones. Enroll here.
- Yoga enrichment @ 1:15 - 2:00 at Keshet Preschool. (Yoga @ School program)
- After school yoga club (Thornell Road, Pittsford). No club this week for Grades 3-5.
- Ages 5-12 @ 6:00 - 7:00pm at East Side Wellness Center (Fairport). Enroll here.
- Adult class @ 6:00 - 7:00pm at East Side Wellness Center (Fairport). Vinyasa Flow with Michelle Gipner (suitable for all levels). Enroll here.
- Yoga enrichment @ 10:00am and 11:00am at Kids First Brighton. (Yoga @ School program). Interested in a program at your school? Contact us.
- Ages 3-5 @ Victor Rec. No class this week. See you next week! Our next session is 1/17 - 2/14. Enroll here.
- After school yoga club (Thornell Road, Pittsford). Grades K-2 @ 3:00 - 4:00pm.
- Ages 3-5 @ Perinton Rec. No class this week. See you next week! Our next session is 1/25 - 3/1. Enrollment opens 1/2.
Geared for ages 5-12. 6:00 - 8:00pm. Includes a fun yoga night, games, teamwork, dinner, disco ball yoga-dance-party and relaxation. Plus, parent perks from our partners! Enroll here.
Geared for ages 7-12. 10:30am - noon. A fun yoga class + design your own Giving Plate + essential oil sampling. Workshop geared towards creating an ongoing ripple of kindness this holiday season. Enroll here.
SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Check out our online store for gift cards, yoga gear, apparel, cute gifts and more! Shop online with local delivery + shipping available: www.butterflykidsyoga.com/store