Thank you to everyone who made this past week great! A few highlights to share...
Studio class on Tuesday for 3-5 year olds included "Yoga Peek!" where we learned new poses by uncovering little chairs, trees, bows, lions, dolphins and boats -- all of which taught us new yoga poses. Preschool enrichment class on Thursday was set to lively VBS music and had no shortage of sweet moments during our Talking Stick time (sharing circle). Saturday studio class for 5-8 year olds was packed with 14 kids moving to good music during fun yoga games. My very special Yoga birthday party on Sunday (Dinosaur themed!) had us transforming into dinosaurs and Jogging Through the Jungle. And, my Tween Yoga class for 8-12 year olds on Sunday afternoon included Crow Pose and Side Crow (they've been practicing at home!), along with learning mindfulness techniques for de-stressing and re-centering.
When I say that I love my job for fun yoga classes with such great kids, I truly mean it. Many thanks to you and your kiddos for making each and every Butterfly Kids Yoga class so special.
This week, we have lots of great studio classes plus 2 Special Events this weekend! Check out it all out here:
- Studio class for 3 to 5 yr olds (Fairport) @ 10:00-10:45am. Sign up here.
- Enrichment class at Risen Christ Preschool (Fairport) @ 12:00-1:00pm.
SPECIAL EVENT, Saturday, 4/1
- Studio class for 3 to 8 yr olds (Hana Pilates & Bodyworks, Rochester) @ 3:00-3:45pm. Sign up here.
SPECIAL EVENT, Sunday, 4/2
- Family Yoga! (Soleil Wellness yoga barn, Victor) @ 10:00-11:00am. Parents participate for free. Sign up here.
- Tween Yoga for 8 to 12 yr olds (Fairport) @ 3:00-3:45pm. Sign up here.
Lots of great classes coming up. For the full run down, check it all out on our Classes Page!
See you soon!
PS. Have a friend that you'd love to bring to class? When you refer a new client, you earn $ off your next pass! Check out Refer a Friend Program details here.