The fall schedule is here! I'm very excited to be spreading Butterfly Kids Yoga to new locations, offering new classes, and bringing kids yoga to more families in our amazing community. Yoga is a fun way to be active with friends and it's a great compliment to sports, school, and extracurricular activities. It's all about the balance of "yoga active" and "yoga calm" for our kiddos!
I'm excited to announce details on the following classes for Fall 2017:
- Studio classes (now in TWO locations)
- Town Rec Center sessions (now in TWO locations)
- Adult & Kids yoga class evenings
- Friday Night Yoga Club events
STUDIO CLASSES (FAIRPORT)
East Side Wellness Center (find location info here)
- Tuesdays @ 10:00-10:45am (ages 3-5)
Your little one can look forward to great music, yoga games, plenty of yoga-fun, plus sweet and calm moments to round out class. Click here for enrollment details.
- Tuesdays @ 6:00-7:00pm (ages 5-12)
A great way for your child to participate in an active yoga class after the school day, spend time with friends, and relax with mindful moments. A great blend of "yoga active" and "yoga calm". Plus, YOU can enjoy a class at the same time...see below. Click here for enrollment details.
- Tuesdays @ 6:00-7:00pm (Adult Yoga)
Make Tuesday night yoga part of your weekly routine! I am teaming up with amazing adult instructors from around our community so that you can enjoy a refreshing, rejuvenating yoga class to round out your day. Come with your kids or solo! Click here for enrollment details.
- Saturdays @ 11:00-11:45am (ages 5-8)
Weekend yoga for 5-8 yr olds includes active yoga (we get moving!), awesome music, yoga themed games, and mindfulness in a warm and inviting studio. Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit after class! Click here for enrollment details.
STUDIO CLASSES (VICTOR)
Victor Yoga Studio (find location info here)
- Sundays @ 11:00-11:45am (ages 8-12)
Classes for 8-12 yr olds blend more challenging yoga poses with pop music, active yoga sequences, and mindfulness in a warm and inviting studio. A great class to build self-confidence, strength, flexibility and learn mindfulness tips that can be used in school, sports or socially. Click here for enrollment details.
TOWN REC CENTER SESSIONS (VICTOR)
Town of Victor Rec Center
- Thursdays @ 10:00-10:45am (ages 3-5)
Fall session 1: 6-week session (9/14-10/19)
Fall session 2: 6-week session (10/26-12/7, no class 11/23)
We will have fun with yoga through fun, active and music filled classes. A great class to let out energy (and have yoga fun!) while calming and "centering" your child. Sign ups are available directly through the Town of Victor Recreation Program (Victor residents begin 8/21 and 8/28 for non-residents). Click here for enrollment details (see Preschool classes).
TOWN REC CENTER SESSIONS (PERINTON)
Perinton Community Center
- Fridays @ 10:00-10:45am (ages 3-5)
Fall session 1: 8-week session (9/8/2017 - 11/3/2017, no class 10/6)
Fall session 2: 7-week session (11/17/2017 - 1/2/2018, no classes 11/24 and 12/8)
We will have fun with yoga through fun, active and music filled classes. A great class to let out energy (and have yoga fun!) while calming and "centering" your child. Sign ups are available directly through the Perinton Recreation Program. Registration is open! Click here for enrollment details.
FRIDAY NIGHT YOGA CLUB (FAIRPORT)
East Side Wellness Center (find location info here)
- Select Friday nights @ 6:00-8:00pm (ages 5-12)
- September 29
- October 27
- December 15
This drop-off event for kids (ages 5-12) features a signature Butterfly Kids Yoga class (we're active!), awesome & healthy dinner from CoreLife Eatery and Wegmans (all allergy friendly), fun with friends, and calm, mindful moments. Plus, with your purchase, you receive exclusive perks to Fairport Brewing Company, FairPour Cafe and CoreLife Eatery. A night out for your kids + a night out for you! Click here for details.
So, as we soak up the remaining days of summer, I want to thank YOU for being a part of the Butterfly Kids Yoga family. I am thankful for the opportunity to bring kids yoga to our community and am really looking forward to the fall line-up!
See you soon!
Handy "good to know" tips (FAQs)
- Studio classes are a convenient way to participate in a great yoga class (kids or adults) and are drop-in style. Everything you need to enroll is online and a click away! Simply find your class, buy your pass, enroll, and see you in class!
- Rec center programs are typically session-based (sign up for 6-weeks and meet every Friday morning, for example). And of course, the Butterfly Kids Yoga experience is always consistent with that of our studio classes!
- Kids studio passes are available in 1x, 2x or 5x (best value) packages. Adult studio passes are available in 1x or 5x (best value) packages. Passes can be used in any studio location and may be shared among siblings in the same household. Find pricing info here.
- Event passes for special events like Back to School Yoga Camp or Friday Night Yoga Club have special pricing. Multi-pass packages are available for each event type (best value) for a child to use or can be shared among siblings in the same household.
- Our great Refer a Friend Program is a great way to earn $ towards your next Kids Studio Pass purchase. Earn 10% off a 1x kids studio pass with your 1st referral and 20% off a 1x, 2x, or 5x kids studio pass with your 2nd referral. Thanks for spreading the love!