What happens when you work hard, set goals, and believe in yourself? You can accomplish great things. Really great things! Like HEADSTANDS for the first time in yoga class. Using blocks. Plus super shoulder strength. Without a shadow of a doubt. The key? These strong Tweens are actually in a "headstand" but using their shoulders + core + arms instead of their heads to "stand" strong. A safe way to learn to a yoga headstand with practice and goal setting.
They are are stronger than they know.
Looking ahead to this week, we are back in full swing with Kids, Teen, and Adult classes. Schedule below!
PS. Next week! Summer yoga camp announcements, class updates, new events, and more.
- After school Yoga Club (Webster). Grades K-5.
- New session! Ages 3-5 @ 10:00am at Perinton Rec Center. Enroll here.
- School yoga enrichment program (Brighton).
- Yoga birthday party (private event) @ 6:30pm.
- Ages 5-12 @ 11:00am. Enroll here.
- Yoga for Athletes session (private team event). Learn more.