Hello everybody! We had a great week all around with our focus being on 2 things. The first was Strength. Poses and activities geared towards physical strength. But equally important? Mental strength. Empowering kids to feel and be proud of how strong they are in yoga.
The second was Kindness. Remembering that it’s important to take care of yourself. Being kind to yourself and others. Kids have such big hearts and really took to this message in classes all week.
Looking ahead, it’s our last full week of classes before we break for the holidays. Our schedule is below — hope to see you soon!
Have a great week,
PS. Be on the lookout for exciting announcements, classes and events all starting back up in January!
Warrior 1 pose strengthens the legs, ankles, back and abdomen. It develops stamina, balance, and coordination. We typically hold up a big # 1 once we get there, but palms can face each other too. And then sometimes put on a really strong, fierce face as shown below :)
THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE
View full schedule
- Ages 3-5 @ 10:00 - 10:45am at Physio-Logics Youth Wellness (Penfield). Simply enroll with our convenient punch pass. Enroll here.
- Yoga @ School (enrichment) @ 1:15 at Keshet Preschool.
- Yoga @ School (yoga club) @ 3:00 at Thornell Road, Pittsford. Grades 3-5.
- Ages 5-12 @ 6:00 - 7:00pm studio class (Fairport). Enroll here.
- Adult yoga @ 6:00 - 7:00pm studio class (Fairport). Enjoy a Restorative class with Christy Lesher! Enroll here.
- Yoga @ School (enrichment) @ 10:00am and 11:00am at Kids First Brighton.
- Ages 3-5 @ 10:00 - 10:45am at Victor Rec. Enrollment is open for our next session (Thurs, 1/17 - 2/14). Enroll here.
- Yoga @ School (yoga club) @ 3:00 at Thornell Road, Pittsford. Grades K-2.
- Ages 3-5 @ 10:00 - 10:45am at Perinton Rec. Our next session runs Friday, 1/25 - 3/1. Enrollment opens January 2nd.
Our Yoga Moments
View upcoming events
Another awesome Yoga + Workshop on Saturday! We enjoyed a Tween yoga class, created thoughtful Giving Plates and sampled essential oils. Thank you to Beth from Whole Person Wellness, to Nilia from True Healthy Balance, and to all who came!
Stay tuned for our 2019 Yoga + Workshop dates!
SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Shop online with local delivery + shipping available: www.butterflykidsyoga.com/store